Monday, May 4, 2009

quickly

-moved into the new apartment. jason did most of the moving, actually. thank god for men.

-mom came and stayed the weekend with me. did lots (and lots) of shopping. i feel guilty that she spends money on me but now i have some sweet pieces from theory and i can finally stop wearing the same thing over and over at work.

-had an impromptu party at the new place saturday night. chris patterson + 3 came by towards the end of the night (or early morning, i should say) and was really drunk and pissed me off. i hate when people can't control their alcohol. rowdiness and i don't mix.

-spent the greater part of sunday in bed reading "strangers on a train." i am already halfway through and can't wait for lunch so i can pick it back up. got a few other goodies at murder by the book. love that place.

-just made coffee to find that my boss will be out of the office until monday, which concerns me because i have not been paid yet and was supposed to be paid friday but didn't go into work because i was with my mom. i need to learn how to space out my money for situations like this. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment