Friday, June 12, 2009

missed connection

i need a down ass bitch - m4w - 33 (h-town southside)
Reply to: pers-rptyp-1216670142@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-11, 1:29PM CDT


self explanatory. get with me. lets get it all together- the good life, conversation,sex, love, money, mental, spiritual, physical uplifting - u know, the finer things in life.
u for me- me for u. u spoil me - i spoil u. hang if u can hang. if not move around for the 1 who can. bullshit & mind games will get yo ass kicked to the curb with the quickness.
So for your sake- be for real.
i already gotta broad that i gotta deal with cuz we got kids. she on some childish bullshit.
i need a woman on my level or above it- who can deal with real life issues, handle herself in addition to catering to my ego, needs &appettite for sex.

1 comment: