Sunday, March 21, 2010

halloween

so while all my friends spent the weekend in austin, i stayed home and watched the entire two seasons of twin peaks, one of my favorite shows. anyway, i decided that this halloween i am going to dress up as log lady. i'll probably end up really drunk by the end of the night and abandon my log but it's an idea. i realize that it's several months from now but i like planning these things. this past year i was dead sharon tate and got too drunk to support my fake pregnant stomach which was really a shirt that ended up unraveling and that i peed on towards the end of the night.

i googled log lady and looks like some dumb hipster bitch already beat me to this idea, but that's okay, i'll make a better log lady.

*here's another one!ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment