Friday, March 19, 2010

missed connection

You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen - m4w - 21 (houstoned)
Date: 2010-03-18, 12:11AM CDT
Reply To This Post

When you smile at me with those gorgeous eyes, you completely make me lose any thought I had on my mind, and all I can think about is how perfect you are. When I stare at you, I completely lose it on the inside, but you probably can't tell, because I am cool and calm on the outside.

There is just something about you, I really think you are an angel. I don't think we will ever be together though, because i'm just not your "type," you never said that, but i can tell. It seems like i'm not most girls type. I'm so sick of getting rejected, played out, led on, having some other guy get picked over me. I don't understand that all. I'm so good looking, smart, funny, and sweet. I would love you with all my heart, and treat you like you are a princess, and you would mean the world to me. But if you want to be with that uglier, half ass version of me, so be it. I really want to fuck the shit out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment