Monday, October 17, 2011

recap, decap, kneecap

Allison's apartment is cool. It's probably 5 or 6 different rooms with no door separation (except for the bathroom) and she only pays 500 for it. Oh, and it has an awesome porch with lots of succulents on the ledge. I always have apartment envy.

Anyway, she gave me a mud mask facial at 4 in the morning and we listened to Ariel Pink and recalled the time she made out with him outside of the Mohawk. Then I passed out and dreamed about going to a Fleetwood Mac concert inside of a Best Buy.

I feel very strongly that I will soon be consumed with ideas. Of what, I don't know. I'm going to eat Indian food and read the book I've been pathetically chipping away at for weeks. I used to be such a good reader. The summer came and went and I read two books. For shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment