Monday, February 8, 2010

b vitamins make my piss really neon

a potato wrapped in a pink blanket, just born.

it reminds me of that mogwai video "stanley kubrick" but really only in that there's a potato family in it.

i'm really referring to a rock my boss has on her windowsill, with pink construction paper taped around it. her daughter did that for her when she came to work with her. that was the same day she destroyed all the dry erase markers and cut little hearts out of this citation that was waiting for service.

my boss just brought me french fries from whataburger. this is highly unusual.

i really only have one reader, not counting all those random comments i get in chinese characters, and that alone will keep this blog alive. thank you, reader. i really don't write these with you in mind, yet you are in my intended audience at the same time.

mom, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment