Thursday, February 4, 2010

make sandwiches for the rest of the week

my mouse scrolly-rolling ball thing isn't working, and i'm having to use the scroll bar on the side of the screen instead. how annoying.

right now, i have to take a shit. tomorrow, i'm going to see tom green's stand up in some bullshit comedy club. i can't believe i'm going, but i actually really like tom green. i haven't been to a comedy club in a while.

saturday is LADIES NIGHT.



every night should be ladies night, if ladies night means dancing and drinking and crying and snorting and crying and oh i'm kidding.

i have to take my stupid phone to the apple store so they can fix the camera on it. the shutter won't open anymore for some irritating reason. i looked on apple forums and everybody that has had the same problem as me got their phone wet. my phone never got wet. i wonder what they will think of me, these apple workers, technicians or whatever they are, when they go through my phone and see that i have 67 photos of my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment