Monday, March 7, 2011

why i'll be drinking myself into a stupor when 6 o'clock hits

i really don't know why i work in a profession that requires me to speak to people. especially stupid people, which is most of our clients. i just had a woman call me for the fourth time in twenty minutes to ask me how to get to our office. after calmly giving her the address (well, as calmly as i could for having been asked the same fucking question four times in a row) and directions, she proceeded to tell me where she was. repeatedly.

me: "ma'am, we're at 6666 harwin."
her: "well, i'm at 8600 harwin..."
me: "so.. if you travel down the block coming towards 59, you'll see us on the right."
her: "well, i'm at 8600 harwin..."

NEED. VACATION. NOW.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Happens to me all the time. I always say "Make sure you look it up online before you leave." They never do.

    ReplyDelete