Friday, March 4, 2011

surely i can't be the only one who has done this

or maybe i am just some special breed of lame. it entertains me though! what i mean is that sometimes when i'm somewhere particularly scenic and some epic song comes on my ipod, i pretend i'm in a music video or movie. right now i'm downtown waiting for my bus to the tune of "bibo no aozora" by ryuichi sakamoto and somehow it doesn't feel as poignant as the scene it was taken from in babel, although i suspect that is largely due to the fact that there's a homeless guy eating cheetos and flowin' right next to me.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! Or if im a passenger in a car and a slow intense song comes on I do the 'gaze out of the window as the lush fields pass me by on my road to nowhere' music video thing. Haha!

    ReplyDelete